1. Avoid going out from 10am to 2pm.
If you don’t have to go out, avoid going out from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., because at this time, the ultraviolet rays in the sun are the strongest and the damage to the skin is the worst.
2. Use sunscreen products.
Every time you are exposed to the sun, you should use sunscreen products in time and rub them every 2-3 hours. In addition, even in the water, people will get sunburn, so those who like to play in the water or dive should use sunscreen products with high sun protection factor and waterproof effect.
3. As long as you have been engaged in outdoor activities, regardless of the degree of sun exposure, you should wash your whole body after going home.
After wiping the body with easy movements, rinse the foam with warm water, then rinse it with cold water, and wipe some skin care products on the body. Or wrap ice cubes with towels to cool the hot skin, so as to alleviate the uncomfortable feeling of dryness and heat.
4. Apply watermelon rind ice to the sunburned skin.
Natural watermelon skin contains vitamin C, which can calm and warm the skin; Natural aloe also has the same effect. Take out the aloe essence in the middle and apply it to the skin, which has anti-inflammatory effect, cool and refreshing function, and improve the redness of the skin.
5. Relieve the tense body and mind.
The pressure of life will bring discomfort to the skin, and the skin under pressure for a long time needs special care. Listen to relaxed and happy music at night, whiten and maintain the skin, purify the soul and relieve the tired body and mind in the music of nature.
6. Do not eat foods containing artificial food additives.
The internal organs of healthy people will maintain normal metabolism and smooth melanin discharge. Too many artificial additives in food will cause the burden on the viscera, cause melanin precipitation, and form black spots and freckles.
7. Not all skin has the same degree of sun resistance.
Generally, fair skin is more likely to be burned by the sun than dark skin. Choose sunscreen with corresponding sun protection index according to the length of time you will stay under ultraviolet radiation.
8. Long term ultraviolet radiation can lead to cataract or chronic ophthalmia, and even corneal damage.
The protection method is to wear ultraviolet filters: transparent or dark filters. Eye sunscreen products and cosmetics can also avoid the damage of sunlight around the eyes.
9. Avoid taking certain hormone drugs or saccharin before sun exposure.
Because these ingredients will cause skin melanin to deepen after exposure to ultraviolet rays.
10. It is best to avoid dressing your face with lemon, celery, cucumber and other vegetables before sun exposure.
Because these vegetables and fruits contain certain ingredients, it is easy to cause pigment precipitation while absorbing ultraviolet rays of sunlight.