It is said that one white covers a thousand ugly faces. Everyone hopes to have white and tender skin and shine in the crowd.
In fact, don’t envy others who are born white and tender. If you pay attention to nursing the day after tomorrow, you can change your skin color.
So how to care for them in the later stage? Experts have shared some good whitening methods with you, hoping to make you have fair skin.
1. Sunscreen: try to avoid going out from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in summer, because the sun is strongest and ultraviolet rays are most powerful during this period, which is the most harmful to the skin.
When going out, try to wear a hat, sunglasses, an umbrella, and long sleeved clothes and trousers.
Wear sunscreen when you go out.
Wrinkles and spots are mostly caused by light stimulation and aging. Ultraviolet rays will activate melanoblasts to form tyrosinase. With the continuous renewal of new cells, they will pass to the surface of the skin, and over time, pigment precipitation will form spots.
2. The diet usually likes spicy and meat food. Excessive drinking or eating food mixed with pigment may cause pigmentation on the skin. If you often stay up late and don’t get enough sleep, it is easy to cause dark skin.
Foods harmful to our health include carbonated drinks, biscuits, desserts and fried foods.
Dinner is best finished before 8 o’clock. After 10 o’clock, the liver, lungs and kidneys begin to detoxify. It is not suitable to eat.
3. Moisturizing the face, especially the cheeks, is most likely to lose moisture, so it is necessary to carry out targeted moisturization and lock in moisture.
In the face of very cold weather in winter, office workers can put a basin of water in the office to humidify the air. The best way is to place a humidifier beside the desk.
4. Exercise: moderate exercise can let the wastes in the body be discharged with sweat. The skin is the largest organ of the body, which has the functions of breathing and excretion, and expels toxins from the body.
Defecation and sweat are the best detoxification processes.
Today’s office workers are in a hurry every day and have to take care of their families and children.
Be sure to use your spare time for simple exercise, or set aside time for exercise when you are on vacation to promote health.
5. Care products care products contain water, grease, emulsifier, active ingredient, thickener, preservative, pigment and essence, so they should be carefully selected.
Whitening products can make you more beautiful and white. The more amazing the effect of whitening products, maybe products such as hydrogen peroxide, the greater the damage to the skin.
In addition, some cosmetics contain heavy metals such as lead and mercury, which can easily cause black skin and cause skin problems, so they should be carefully selected.
6. Cleaning habits it is important to keep your skin clean at all times.
For those who work or engage in outdoor activities, regardless of the degree of sun exposure, they should take a bath first after returning home, and gently wipe their whole bodies by massaging them. They should shower them with warm water first and then cold water, and apply maintenance products to their whole bodies.
Many daily necessities in daily life will hurt the skin, so you should be careful when using them.
For the sake of your skin, you must pay attention to daily care, do a good job in whitening, and don’t leave any regrets.
If you have sensitive skin, you should choose mild and non irritating skin care products to avoid damage to your skin.
Pay attention to rest more, don’t stay up late, go to bed early and get up early, ensure adequate sleep, and develop good living habits.