Girls with long spots will do everything possible to remove spots. However, blind freckle removal may lead to skin allergy or something. We must understand some basic knowledge. What are the precautions for light spots?
Girls with long spots will do everything possible to remove spots. However, blind freckle removal may lead to skin allergy or something. We must understand some basic knowledge. What are the precautions for light spots? This article lists 9, hoping to be helpful to you.
1。 Sunscreen! This is very important! Because color spots are most afraid of the sun. Exposure to sunlight or excessive exposure to X-rays and ultraviolet rays can promote and aggravate color spots. Even fluorescent lamps for indoor lighting aggravate color spots due to excitation of ultraviolet rays, so it can be considered that color spots are a physical damaging skin disease. Sun exposure can increase the activity of melanin, increase the content of melanin in the basal layer of epidermis and form color spots. In summer, the sun is sufficient, the color spot activity is frequent, the number of spots increases, the color deepens, and the damage becomes larger; In winter, the sun is less, the number of spots is reduced, the color becomes lighter, and the damage is reduced. It can be seen that sunlight is an essential factor for the occurrence of color spots, so patients should try to avoid long-term sunlight, especially in summer.
2。 Prevent all kinds of ionizing radiation! Including various glass bulb displays, various fluorescent lamps, X-ray machines, ultraviolet irradiators and so on. These adverse stimuli can produce consequences similar to strong sunlight exposure, and even greater than the damage caused by sunlight exposure, resulting in aggravation of color spots.
3。 Be careful with all kinds of traumatic treatments! Including freezing, laser, electric ions, strong acids and bases and other corrosive substances, otherwise it is easy to cause disfigurement!
4。 It is forbidden to use “quick acting freckle cream” containing hormones, lead, mercury and other harmful substances, because there are too many side effects! It can cause hundreds of side effects! Causing serious disfigurement!
5. Quit bad habits, such as smoking, drinking, staying up late, etc.
6. Drink more water and eat more vegetables and fruits, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries and peaches.
7. Pay attention to rest and ensure adequate sleep. Lack of sleep can easily lead to dark circles under the eyes
8. Keep a good mood. If you are in a good mood, you will have the opposite effect.
9. Avoid irritating food: irritating food is easy to cause skin aging, especially coffee, cola, strong tea, cigarettes, alcohol, etc. The more you eat, the faster you will age, causing melanin molecules to float on the surface of the skin, expanding and darkening the black spots.
The above nine points are common precautions for lightening spots. In particular, you must pay attention to which brand-name freckle removing products are available in the market. Do not use them blindly. Some products will not only produce adverse reactions to people with sensitive skin, but also aggravate the degree of spots.