Honey protein membrane
Mix and stir one fresh egg and one tablespoon of honey evenly. Before going to bed at night, brush this facial mask on your face with a clean soft brush, and massage it to stimulate skin cells and promote blood circulation. After waiting for a period of time for the facial mask to air dry, rinse it with clean water twice a week. This facial mask can also be used to rub hands after being diluted with water. It can prevent chapping in winter.
Materials: Radix Angelicae dahuricae, liquorice, nucleolus, Angelica sinensis, mung bean powder, sandalwood, etc.
Wash your face: add an appropriate amount of water after grinding the above materials.
Face dressing: add honey, milk and 1 / 4 protein into the developed powder, apply it on the whole face (avoid eyes and mouth), dry it for a period of time, and then wash it with water. 1-2 times a week (not too many times, the skin will not stand it). It has the effect of removing acne, black spots and freckles, and can also narrow the pores near the nose. After use, the skin becomes more white and tender. It is a cheap and easy-to-use facial mask.
Angelica dahurica whitening
Materials: 6 grams of Angelica dahurica; 1 egg yolk; 1 tablespoon honey; 1 tsp cucumber juice; 3 tablespoons olive oil.
1. Put angelica powder in a bowl, then add egg yolk and stir well.
2. Then pour in honey and cucumber juice, mix well and smear it on your face. After 20 minutes, clean it with water.
3. After cleansing, pour olive oil into the cotton pad and apply it directly on your face for 5 minutes.
4. Then cover your face with a hot towel. You don’t need to take off the cotton pad at this time.
5. After the towel cools, remove the towel and cotton pad and wash the face.
Pearl powder whitening
Efficacy: effectively whitens and nourishes skin.
Add 3 tablespoons of pearl powder and one crushed vitamin E into pure water to mix until paste. Apply it to the face and rinse it with pure water after 20 minutes.
Leave a Reply