1. Who are not suitable for Sanda
Those with defective personality quality: those who care too much about their own health, are sensitive and suspicious, are withdrawn and excitable, those who are introverted and cautious in doing things at ordinary times, or those who stick to their own opinions and are fond of playing tricks, are easy to accept hints and self hints, and these people are prone to poor practice.
For those who practice Falungong all the time: before practicing Falungong, you must carefully compare them and choose the right one. Once you have determined, you should concentrate on practicing. You can’t practice several skills at the same time. You can’t practice one today and one tomorrow. These skills affect each other or change from one to another, making me uneasy. It will not only affect the effect of practice, but also easily cause confusion and deviation.
People with mental disorder tendency: for example, elderly people who have had or still have symptoms of consciousness disorder, depression or dementia from time to time should not practice martial arts. Because after practicing meditation, mental disorder factors in the body are easy to be excited, forming an exciting focus in the cerebral cortex, which will make the practitioner mentally abnormal and unable to autonomously return to the relatively normal state before practicing.
2. What is Sanda
Sanda is also called Sanshou. In ancient times, it was called fighting, hand fighting and martial arts. It is a main form of expression of Chinese martial arts. It takes kicking, hitting, throwing and holding as its main offensive means, as well as defense, footwork and other techniques. It is one of the modern sports events and has become an Olympic performance event in 2008.
According to the rules, the two sides use kick, hit, fall and other offensive and defensive tactics to fight and fight with their bare hands. The training in the Sanda training center of Dezhong martial arts school can strengthen the body, benefit the body and mind, reduce the pressure of modern life rhythm, shape the body, and master the fighting skills of self-defense and self-defense. It can be said that it can achieve more with one stone! The coaches of dezhongwu Sanda class have rich experience in actual combat and teaching, combined with the new trends of international combat, abandoned the old-fashioned Sanda tactics, and started everything from actual combat, so as to pay more attention to attacking opponents, improve the intensity of attack, increase the rate, and integrate with the international combat dynamics. It can enable learners to master Sanda skills in a short time, so as to exercise their physique and self-defense.
3. What age is Sanda suitable for children
The best age to practice Sanda should be between 16 and 20 years old. At this stage, the body has gradually developed completely, and the physical quality has been correspondingly improved. At the same time, there is enough time to practice. More importantly, personal values have begun to form, and it is not easy to be brave and fierce.
Nowadays, the mainstream of martial arts schools in martial arts schools is to practice routines between the ages of 5 and 13. After the age of 13, according to the wishes of students, whether to continue to learn routines or change to learn Sanda and learn Sanda at the same time, if only Sanda students are recruited, generally those over the age of 14 are selected.
What are the advantages of practicing Sanda
1. Cultivating competitive consciousness Sanda is a relatively fierce fighting sport. Facing the attack of fists and feet and skill competition, success and failure, pain and happiness, loss and success must be one of the two. Competition consciousness is the basic quality that all kinds of talents in modern society must have. It can be said that Sanda can cultivate a competitive spirit that is not arrogant in victory and not discouraged in defeat. After a period of Sanda practice, teenagers will become more vigorous and competitive when they enter the competitive ranks of society as adults.
2. Healthy self-defense Sanda is a competition of wisdom and courage, and a competition of skills and strength. Through Sanda practice, mastering self-defense skills can improve people’s physical qualities such as speed, strength, endurance and dexterity, and enhance the functions of human internal organs, especially the flexibility of human nervous system.
3. Exercise the will Sanda exercises the quality in many ways. First of all, it is very monotonous in public training. It is a difficult process to overcome the aches and pains of muscles in the whole body during the training process, from never adapting to adapting. Through years of Sanda training, we can cultivate the indomitable will quality.
What should we pay attention to when practicing Sanda
Before learning this martial art, we must do a good job in preparation. Before practicing Sanda, the preparation link can not be ignored. We can make our bodies move through running and other sports. Secondly, leg pressing is an indispensable first link in the training class, so we must exercise our legs well when we study, so as to avoid joint and muscle injuries.
Relax muscles and strengthen exercises. In the practice of Sanda, the waist is a very important part, and also the most vulnerable part of the human body. At the same time, the waist is also a key axis of power. No matter which technology is powered by the waist, so in the preparatory activities and exercises, special attention should be paid to the exercise of waist strength.
Concentrate. In the process of practicing Sanda, attention must be highly concentrated, so as to practice better.
When practicing Sanda, you must pay attention to your reaction ability. After you have trained your reaction ability, you can practice in real combat. When choosing an opponent, you should choose an opponent that is equal to your own strength. This is conducive to cultivating students’ confidence. In the reaction exercise, in the fast Sanda, look into the other party’s eyes and pay attention to the other party’s limbs with the remaining light.
Leave a Reply