Roses can be used for many purposes. Besides viewing and making tea, they can also be made into a facial mask, which has a good skin care effect on our skin. What kind of rose skin care facial mask do you have? Today, Xiaobian will introduce them to you one by one.
Self made Rose Facial Mask
1. Homemade Rose Hydrating Facial Mask:
Materials: distilled water, rose essential oil
1. Add a few drops of rose essential oil to distilled water, and pour the prepared rose water into a small spray pot. You can take it with you and moisturize your skin anytime and anywhere.
2. A few drops of rose essential oil can also be added to the lotion to enhance the moisturizing effect of the lotion.
1. Wash the facial skin first, and then apply it to the facial skin with a warm towel for 2-3 minutes to soften the horniness and open the pores, which can promote the absorption of the facial mask.
2. Use a small brush to evenly brush the facial mask on the upper skin, keep it for 15 minutes, then wash the facial skin with plenty of water, and finally take the toner.
1. It can not only whiten and moisturize the skin, but also alleviate the dry and rough state of the skin, brighten the skin tone, and make the skin look more delicate, white and shiny.
2. The fragrance of roses is pleasant, and it has the effect of beauty and beauty, which is very effective for skin maintenance. It can nourish dry and sensitive skin, improve pore size, and play an antibacterial and astringent role.
2. Homemade Rose Whitening Facial Mask
Materials: take 7-10 clean rose petals, roll them together, and cut them into small pieces.
1. Put the petals on the paper towel, drop a few drops of water, fold the paper towel in half, wrap the petals, use a rolling pin, and gently press the paper towel until it is slightly wet.
2. In a bowl, mix 4 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and chopped and flattened petals, and mash them evenly.
3. Apply the mud like facial mask evenly on your face with a small brush. After 10 minutes, gently massage and wash with warm water.
3. Honey rose freckle removing facial mask
Method: take 60g of honey, 10ml of rose juice and 30g of oatmeal and mix well.
Face dressing method: apply it on your face after washing, wash it off after 30 minutes, one time in the morning and one time in the evening. This facial mask is suitable for the treatment of facial dark spots
1. Dilute the honey with 2-3 times water, apply it to the face every day, and massage appropriately;
2. You can also dip the gauze into honey, gently wipe your face until it feels slightly hot, and then wash it with water.
Wash your face: when you wash your face every morning, drop a drop of rose essential oil into warm water and apply it to your face with a towel to delay aging and keep your skin healthy and bright.
Leave a Reply