1. Milk whitening: prepare a small cup of fresh milk (in summer, you can also put the fresh milk in the refrigerator and apply it cool, which will be more comfortable). Steam your face with steam, fill the cotton pad with fresh milk, apply it on your face for about 15 minutes, take it off, and wash the milk on your face with water. Long term persistence can make the skin white and even.
2. Prepare three finger wide and two finger long aloe leaves with spots on the face to remove the thorns and wash them, then a piece of cucumber three centimeters long, egg white, 2-3 grams of pearl powder, and an appropriate amount of flour (used to dilute and thicken). Put aloe vera and cucumber into a juicer and pour them into a small bowl. Then add egg white, pearl powder and a proper amount of flour to make a paste, subject to no downward flow. Wash your face, put the prepared paste on your face, dry it, wash it, and pat it with skin softener and skin care products, 1-2 times a week.
3. Tomato honey whitening
This whitening formula can whiten both face and hands. Especially for acne skin, it can effectively remove greasiness, prevent infection, and make skin white and delicate.
Formula: half tomato and proper amount of honey.
Usage: stir the tomatoes into tomato juice, then add appropriate amount of honey to stir until paste. Apply evenly to face or hands, and wash off after about 15 minutes. It is recommended to do it 1-2 times a week
4. Beat green pepper, cucumber, quarter balsam pear, Western Celery, green apple, etc. into beauty vegetable juice to drink. This vegetable juice has enough vitamin C, which is very effective for whitening.
5. Take a fresh egg, wash it, wipe it dry, add 500ml of high-quality vinegar and soak it for one month. When the egg shell is dissolved in the vinegar, take a small tablespoon of the solution and mix it with a cup of boiling water. Take it after stirring, one cup a day. Taking vinegar egg liquid for a long time can make the skin smooth and delicate, and remove all black spots on the face
6. Honey protein membrane; A fresh egg and a small tablespoon of honey. Mix the two evenly. Before going to bed, brush this film on your face with a clean soft brush. During this time, you can massage, stimulate skin cells, and promote blood circulation. After drying for a period of time, wash with water twice a week. This facial mask can also be diluted with water and rubbed with hands to prevent chapping in winter.
Leave a Reply