China is the birthplace of chopsticks. Eating with chopsticks has a history of at least 3000 years. It is the home country in the world that eats with chopsticks. Chopsticks look like very simple two small sticks, but they have the functions of picking, dialing, clamping, mixing, grilling, etc. they are convenient to use, cheap and good in quality. There are many kinds of chopsticks on the market at present. What kind of chopsticks are the healthiest, most suitable and most qualified to accompany us for three meals a day?
1) Best choice — bamboo chopsticks when we choose chopsticks, bamboo chopsticks are the first choice and the best choice. It is non-toxic and environmentally friendly. It is also the cheapest of all chopsticks. Bamboo chopsticks with good quality will not deform in high temperature.
2) Second choice —- natural color wooden chopsticks wooden chopsticks? Many chopsticks are made of wood. They are all wooden chopsticks. Can they be used? Of course not!!! I recommend natural wooden chopsticks. On the contrary, those painted wooden chopsticks are the least recommended.
3) I don’t recommend you to use painted chopsticks. Painted chopsticks are very beautiful and have many shapes. But it is these beautiful chopsticks that I don’t recommend you to use in your daily life. Because the heavy metals, lead and organic solvent benzene in the paint will cause many unknown hidden dangers to the body and affect health.
4) Don’t try to be cheap, throw it away —- plastic chopsticks plastic chopsticks, a bag of 20 pairs, 10 yuan? Sounds, looks, very cheap? The most important thing is that the color is bright, and there are many choices. Only the color can distinguish the chopsticks of the host and the guests. The colorful ones are put in the cabinet, which is kind and pleasant to the eyes. However, the texture of plastic chopsticks is relatively brittle, which is easy to deform and melt after being heated, resulting in substances harmful to the body. Are you still willing to use it?
5) Chopsticks with different styles — silver chopsticks, ceramic chopsticks, stainless steel chopsticks, silver chopsticks, ceramic chopsticks with Chinese flavor, and Korean stainless steel chopsticks, which have gradually become popular with the popularity of Korean food in recent years, look very good, but they are heavy to use and do not feel very good, especially for children and the elderly. Moreover, it has strong thermal conductivity, and it is easy to burn the lips when eating overheated food. Ceramic chopsticks are fragile and can’t help bumping. They are not recommended as common tableware.
The above summary of chopsticks is only personal experience. It should also be added that chopsticks should be replaced every three months or half a year. Don’t think that chopsticks can be washed. The bacteria on them can’t be underestimated. After cleaning the tableware after dinner every day, don’t put the chopsticks directly into the cabinet or drawer. Be sure to dry the water sufficiently before storing them. It’s best to keep them in a ventilated place. The chopstick bucket sold in the supermarket has a sink at the bottom and a lid on it. It must be noted that before the chopsticks are dry, do not cover them, and clean the sink every day, otherwise it will be a sanitary blind spot, which is easy to breed bacteria and become moldy and hairy.
Leave a Reply