People living in modern cities often feel exhausted, so that this phenomenon has a special abbreviation called “tatt” (tired all the time), which means “always tired”. A doctor from South London said that fatigue had become one of the most common complaints among patients who went to see doctors. A large number of patients complain that they often feel tired, even if their sleep quality is good. Maybe the tatt symptom is a common problem, but it does not mean that it is a normal symptom. If you are worried that this situation will continue to deteriorate, you can consult your doctor for relevant advice, find out the reason and remove your doubts.
According to the Royal College of psychiatry, one in five people often feel extremely tired, and one in ten people suffer from long-term fatigue. Generally, women are more likely to feel tired than men. Abnormal physiological phenomena are not the usual reasons. In most cases, people’s fatigue is often related to their emotions and the many small pressures accumulated in life. Usually, patients can be excluded from fatigue caused by physical phenomena, such as anemia or thyroid defects, by taking blood pressure tests. But if there are other symptoms such as emaciation, different defecation habits, hair loss or extreme thirst, there is also a great chance that it is due to internal reasons.
1. There are many physical health problems that will make you feel tired, not only common anemia and thyroid problems, but also some surprising diseases such as diabetes and anorexia.
2. Being overweight or underweight can cause fatigue. This is because your body works harder than normal people in daily activities. If a person’s weight is too light, his muscle strength is also lower, which may accelerate the speed of fatigue.
3. Pregnant women (especially in the first 12 weeks) and lactating women will also consume more energy, and suffer from pregnancy fatigue and lactation fatigue.
1. Psychological fatigue is often more common than physical fatigue. One of the key reasons is anxiety, which can cause insomnia and thus lead to persistent fatigue. A recent survey from the Mental Health Foundation found that nearly one-third of the population was seriously short of sleep because of worries about work and money.
2. Worry and stress in daily life can make people tired. Even for positive things such as moving or getting married, I can’t lift my spirits. Emotional shocks, such as bad news, bereavement or lovers breaking up, can make you feel drained of energy. A person suffering from mental health problems such as depression or anxiety can make people more exhausted, and these mental problems can prevent you from having a good night’s sleep.
fatigue caused by lifestyle
1. Fatigue can usually be attributed to lifestyle factors, such as excessive drinking or bad eating habits. If you drink at night, alcohol will wake you up in the middle of the night; If you drink regularly, it will make you feel depressed and affect your sleep. Therefore, it is often found that many patients who often complain about fatigue are caused by excessive drinking.
2. If your sleep pattern is broken, it is difficult to have a good sleep quality at night. For example, when you are on the night shift and sleeping or taking care of children during the day, you will naturally feel tired during the day.
Tips: if you want to know what makes you feel tired at the first time, the following points may help you think about this problem: 1. Some parts of life, such as work and family, may make you feel particularly tired; 2. Sudden events make you feel unprepared and haggard, such as bereavement, or the breakdown of relationships with friends and lovers; Your lifestyle may make your body tired.