1. How many calories does dancing consume an hour
It mainly depends on what kind of dance you dance. Different dances consume different calories.
1.1. Line dance
Row dance is a group dance, which is popular among the middle-aged and elderly. The dancers have no physical contact with each other, and there is no need to gather an even number of male and female dance partners. A person weighing 180 Jin can be expected to burn about 300 calories an hour.
1.2 social dance
Social dance provides a good opportunity for people who have just started fitness exercises. Through the increase of strength and endurance, more difficult dances can be included in the exercise plan. Fast dances, such as samba, rumba and jeetba, burn more heat than slow dances, such as waltz, Foxtrot and tango. A person weighing 160 kilograms burns about 200 calories in an hour, and a ballroom dance burns about 300 calories.
2. What are the benefits of dancing
2.1. Enhance cardiovascular function: dancing can help us control our weight, which has a good effect on enhancing blood vessel elasticity and improving heart function.
2.2. Enhance brain function: persisting in dancing can eliminate fatigue, make people happy, strengthen their bodies and improve their intelligence. With the growth of age, people’s memory is also deteriorating. If they stay in front of the computer for a long time, their brain will feel unclear. After dancing, their brain thinking activities become active, which can significantly alleviate brain fatigue and slow down memory decline.
2.3. Reduce five visceral diseases: the five viscera need exercise. If they don’t exercise, they will naturally degenerate and become ill. Dancing can enhance the secretion function of digestive glands, promote the regular peristalsis of the gastrointestinal tract, increase appetite, and enhance the functions of the five Zang Fu organs.
3. How to warm up correctly before dancing
3.1. Gently increase heart rate. When your body temperature rises, your body will become softer and more elastic. Start warming up with small, continuous movements, such as jumping in place, and then slowly increase the amplitude and frequency of the movements. Jump for 1-5 minutes until your breathing and heart beat faster.
3.2. Movable joints. Gently do ankle rotation, hip rotation, arm rotation and spine extension, so that when you dance, these parts of your body can do larger scale movements.
3.3. Lengthen muscles. When your body warms up, do some dynamic stretching on the main parts of the dance, such as the front and back of the thighs. The reverse position of the main muscles should also be moved, which helps to reduce the tension of the main muscles.
Who are not suitable for dancing
1. The weak. As the sanitary conditions of the dance floor are uneven, people with poor immunity had better avoid attending the dance. If they have to, they had better wear light gloves and rub some moisturizing oil to reduce direct contact with germs.
2. Drunk people. The strong stimulation of alcohol to the cerebellum can lead to a person’s reduced balance, unstable gait, and even falls. Moreover, drunken people lack self-control, which often brings inconvenience to the dance.
3. Pregnant women. Pregnant women in the later stage of pregnancy can exercise moderately, but they are not suitable for dancing, especially women with a history of abortion. Because the atmosphere in the dance is easy to make people tired and emotional, which may lead to abdominal pain, vaginal bleeding, and even abortion.
4. For patients with cardiovascular diseases, dancing can easily lead to increased blood pressure and aggravation of the disease; Hernia, gastroptosis and prolapse may be aggravated by dancing; Those old people who suffer from dizziness such as inner ear vertigo and cervical syndrome are often prone to fall down when dancing, and serious cases can lead to fracture; The elderly with infectious diseases should not dance to avoid infecting others and affecting their own recovery.
What dance is suitable for weight loss
1. Jazz Dance
Jazz dance is a kind of dance that often appears on various occasions. It is very entertaining and easy to learn. Jazz Dance belongs to aerobic exercise, which can exercise the whole body well. The most important thing is to exercise the abdomen, upper body and legs, strengthen the flexibility of the muscles of the whole body, and improve the body lines.
The main movement of this kind of dance is the rotation. In the rapid rotation, you can sweat like rain quickly, and your waist will feel tight. Salsa’s main body parts are hip, waist, hip and inner thigh, which are difficult to exercise in other sports.
The main exercise parts of ballet are the legs and abdomen. If the movements are in place, the whole body will be well exercised. There are also many movements to exercise shoulders and arms in the popular body ballet, which is very suitable for office women to relieve tense muscles.