1. The difference between karate and judo
Judo stresses the use of both hands and feet, which is somewhat similar to wrestling. It is good at hand to hand combat. It is good at four or two moves, sleeping skills and separation skills. Its purpose is to bring down the opponent and control him. Karate is a combination of legs, fists and falls. It pays attention to skills and has the principle of “to the end”. It can not attack the head. It is good at strength control. On practicality: Judo mainly focuses on close range attack, which mainly uses its technical advantages to give full play to its strength. It is more suitable for women, and its purpose is to fall down and subdue the other party. Therefore, it has significant advantages in actual combat, and its weaknesses are not suitable for long-range attack and one enemy against ten; At present, karate is still mostly used in competition mode, emphasizing harmony. Boxing, leg technique and throwing technique are equally important, so it lacks practical effect, but it is strong. If you can overcome your movement habits, one punch can hurt your bones and muscles in real combat.
2. The difference between karate and Taekwondo
80% of Taekwondo is leg movements, and there are many routines. Kicking movements alone need to be divided into 8 directions and more than 70 kinds. Karate’s hand and leg movements are “half and half”, and the routines are relatively “thick”.
Karate moves use more hands, which are more powerful and practical. Taekwondo moves are leg based, which is more beautiful and gorgeous. Karate mainly uses hands. Taekwondo mainly uses kicks in the process of legs.
Taekwondo’s practice clothes are “pullovers” and karate’s “cardigans”.
In Taekwondo duels, let your hands and feet attack and score continuously. When karate duels, who gets a point first should start again.
Kicking in Taekwondo pays attention to horizontal kicking (test kicking) and heel shoulder horizontal line. When karate kicks, the knees are not raised (test kicking). The shoulders, waist and legs are not horizontal, and the whole body cannot be kicked.
Taekwondo moves are based on wave footwork. Karate is a straight line movement.
You can’t attack the lower part, back and back of the head in Taekwondo. It is not that there is no action to attack the lower part, back and back of the brain, but that people are valued (there are such actions in training but they cannot be used in competition). In karate duels, let’s attack the lower part.
3. The taboo of karate
3.1 when receiving the instruction from the coach, the dojo shall immediately take action and respond. (don’t waste time) you are not allowed to practice fighting without a coach. Do not leave the arrangement without the permission of the coach. When leaving, it is not allowed to pass between the coach and the lineup, but should leave after the lineup.
3.2 the title of the coach should be respected, such as senior, teacher, teacher, etc.
3.3 do not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum in the dojo.
3.4 when entering or leaving the ashram, you must salute to the ashram and say “OSU!” This symbolizes respect for the dojo and its students.
Benefits of children learning karate
1. Karate attaches great importance to etiquette, which not only makes children strong, but also cultivates children’s good etiquette literacy. Through long-term practice, children’s inner qualities can be effectively stimulated, and their will qualities of hard work and perseverance can be cultivated.
2. It goes without saying that karate has the function of strengthening the body. After various forms of exercise, children can effectively strengthen their muscles and ligaments, and it is self-evident that the improvement of children’s physical quality.
3. Long term practice of karate can give good stimulation to the brain. The exercise process is not only the contraction of skeletal muscles, but also the comprehensive play of right brain functions such as spatial perception, experience and type recognition, which is very conducive to the development of children’s right brain function.
4. Karate can train children’s ability to adapt to the environment, let children overcome psychological inertia, and temper strong willpower. When children encounter difficulties, they can have strong coping ability.
Methods of karate practice
1. Hanging paper
Ordinary newspapers should be cut into 16 folios or 32 folios, which should not be too large. The two corners are hoisted with ropes, suspended in the air and at the same height as the chest. If you hit it with a straight fist or a hand knife, it will be successful if the fist reaches the paper and the palm reaches the paper. If the paper breaks into holes and the paper breaks into even fractures, it will not count if the paper is torn and smashed by brute force. After success, change to thinner paper until you use extremely thin copy paper and tissue paper to achieve the above effect.
2. Lifting plate
The initial practice can fix both sides, and after the power is smooth, you can let the board hang in the air, which will further test your power.
3. Floating plate
When floating the wood in the water, it is difficult to find the strength point of the wood. If you use brute force, the water will only splash everywhere, so it needs a strong explosive force (inch force) to break the wood floating in the water.
Leave a Reply