1： Cucumber skin beautifying facial mask
1. Put the cucumber into the juicer and pour it into a small bowl.
2. Then add egg white, pearl powder and a proper amount of flour to make a paste, subject to no downward flow.
3. Wash your face, put the prepared paste on your face, dry it, wash it, and pat it with skin softener and skin care products, 1-2 times a week.
2： Chrysanthemum beauty
Chrysanthemum contains rich essence and chrysanthemum pigment, which can effectively inhibit the production of melanin and soften epidermal cells.
Method 1: chrysanthemum can be made into flower porridge for internal consumption;
Method 2: it can be mashed and mixed with egg white to apply to the face, which can whiten the skin.
Method 3: put the chrysanthemum petals into the bottle, inject medical alcohol and seal it. After 1 month, dilute it with 2 times of cold boiled water to whiten the skin, especially for oily skin.
3： Beer refreshing
1. Take a clean bowl and pour beer into it. Immerse the medicinal cotton yarn in beer for about 3 minutes.
2. Take out the cotton yarn, slightly twist it, and apply it on your face to completely relax your facial skin. Apply it for about half an hour.
3. If the moisture in the cotton yarn is sucked dry, it can be soaked in the first two steps and then applied.
4： Aloe honey facial mask
Apply aloe juice to your face before going to bed at night, or add appropriate honey flour to aloe juice to make a facial mask and apply it to your face. After a period of time, you will find that the spots on your face are much lighter.
5： Tea Whitening
Method 1: after washing your face, apply tea to your face and gently pat your face with your hands.
Method 2: attach the absorbent cotton dipped in tea to your face for 2-3 minutes, and then wash it with clean water, which has the effect of removing color spots and whitening.
Tip: sometimes the tea color on your face can’t be washed off immediately, but it will disappear naturally after one night.
6： Tomato brightening facial mask
For the facial mask with tomato juice, simply crush the tomato and take the juice, add a small amount of honey, and then add flour to make a paste, and then apply it to the face.
Leave a Reply