As the saying goes, “one white covers one hundred ugly”, girls are eager for white and flawless skin, but many whitening facial mask have problems such as excessive heavy metals and bleach, and self-made whitening facial mask are safer than others! In order to whiten, many beauties do not hesitate to spend a lot of money to buy various cosmetics, which is not very effective. Today we’ll teach mm how to make their own whitening facial mask. Let’s learn together.
1、 Tomato honey Whitening Facial Mask
Materials: tomato, honey
Preparation: 1. Stir the tomato into tomato juice, add appropriate amount of honey to stir until paste, evenly apply it on the face or hand, and wash it off for about 15 minutes. It is recommended to do it once or twice a week.
Efficacy: this whitening formula can whiten the face and hands at the same time. Especially for acne skin, it can effectively remove greasiness, prevent infection, and make skin white and delicate.
2、 Beer refreshing facial mask
1. Take a clean bowl and pour beer into it. Immerse the medicinal cotton yarn in beer for about 3 minutes.
2. Take out the cotton yarn, slightly twist it, and apply it on your face to completely relax your facial skin. Apply it for about half an hour.
3. If the water in the cotton yarn is sucked dry after half an hour or less, you can apply it again according to the previous method.
3、 Banana milk facial mask
Materials: banana, whole milk, water
Preparation: 1. Make the banana paste, then pour in an appropriate amount of whole milk, and then add a small amount of water.
2. Put the mixture on your face and pat it gently, then wash it off after 20 minutes.
4、 Carrot Whitening Facial Mask
Carrots are rich in vitamin A. carrot facial mask can effectively improve rough and dark skin. Apply it once in the morning and once in the evening. After 10 days of continuous use, your face will be much whiter and more tender.
1. Peel carrots and beat them into juice.
2. Spread carrot juice evenly on your face and wash after 10-20 minutes.
5、 Aloe Whitening Facial Mask
Materials: quasi aloe leaves, cucumber, 1 / 4 egg white, 2-3g pearl powder, and a proper amount of flour (used to dilute and thicken).
Methods: 1. Put aloe and cucumber into a juicer and pour them into a small bowl;
2. Then add egg white, pearl powder and a proper amount of flour to make a paste, subject to no downward flow.
Usage: wash your face, put the prepared paste on your face, wash it after drying, and pat on the skin softener and skin care products, 1-2 times a week.
6、 Watermelon skin moisturizing facial mask
Materials: watermelon peel, honey
Method: take an appropriate amount of watermelon skin, cut off the hard and thick green skin outside, and then squeeze the watermelon skin and mix it with honey.
Usage: directly apply this facial mask to the skin around the face and keep it for 15-20 minutes before cleaning.
Effect: everyone loves the cold watermelon, but the watermelon skin has been thrown away. Unexpectedly, the watermelon skin is also rich in water, which can help replenish water for the face and look forward to the rapid cooling effect.
7、 Qizibai facial mask
Materials: Atractylodes macrocephala, Angelica dahurica, Bletilla striata, Cayratia japonica, Poria cocos, Paeonia lactiflora, pearl powder (1:1:1:1:1 ratio)
1. Add distilled water or clear water (add yogurt to the oil and milk to the dry) and stir it into a paste;
2. Apply it to your face and wash it off after 20-30 minutes.
8、 Cucumber beauty facial mask
Cucumber has the function of cleaning skin and can prevent skin aging. Facial mask made of fresh cucumber can make skin elastic. The cucumber enzyme contained in fresh cucumber can effectively promote metabolism, expand skin capillaries, promote blood circulation, and achieve cosmetic effects.
1. Break the cucumber with a blender and put the cucumber juice into a bowl for standby.
2. Dip cucumber juice with gauze or absorbent cotton and gently massage on your face.
3. Wash it after 20 minutes.
9、 Pearl powder + Milk Facial Mask
Material: skimmed milk, pearl powder
Methods: 1. Mix skimmed milk and pearl powder, because this proportion is not easy to control, so it can be diluted a little;