Milk is mainly rich in protein and calcium. Animal experiments show that calcium is conducive to the decomposition and heat dissipation of fat and maintains normal body weight. Calcium deficiency will reduce the heat production capacity and energy consumption of the human body, which is not conducive to weight loss. Therefore, the nutritional value of milk is very high, and it can also be said to be a good helper for weight loss. Can I drink milk at night to lose weight? Let’s get to know each other.
Can I drink milk at night to lose weight
You can drink milk when you lose weight at night. Milk is divided into skim milk, low-fat milk and whole fat milk. In the process of weight loss, try to drink skim and low-fat milk in the evening. These milk also contains high protein, so that you can get nutrition supplement without affecting the weight loss effect. Drinking milk before bedtime will help sleep and make the body fully metabolize. However, it should also be noted that it is not advisable to drink too much milk before bedtime to avoid indigestion or a large amount of protein accumulated into fat.
What do you eat in the evening
1. Banana: banana is rich in dietary fiber, which is conducive to promoting digestion. In addition, bananas are low in calories, so you don’t have to worry about getting fat at night. In addition to weight loss, bananas have the effect of lowering blood pressure and whitening. In particular, bananas have the function of reducing spots, including detoxification.
2. Soymilk: soymilk is rich in calcium and protein. Drinking soybean milk at night can supplement calcium and protein. Drinking a cup of soybean milk every night can not only reduce weight; It can also be restored. However, sugar cannot be added to soymilk, which will affect the taste of soymilk and destroy nutrition.
3. Low fructose fruits: low fructose fruits include peaches, pears and other fruits. Low fructose fruits can help the body reduce sugar intake and avoid body saccharification and Alzheimer’s disease. Eating more low fructose fruits is beneficial to decomposing fat and reducing fat accumulation.
4. Honey: eating honey at night won’t make you fat. Honey also has the function of consuming fat. You can add an appropriate amount of honey to the milk and drink a cup before bed, which is conducive to promoting sleep and digestion. But honey contains estrogen. If your body does not allow it, you should avoid using honey.
5. Oatmeal porridge: you can add a small amount of honey to oatmeal porridge to lose weight; At the same time, it can increase the feeling of satiety. Proper amount of oats can also promote sleep and improve skin color. However, oats are a little high in calories. Eat in moderation.