1. Stay in bed for a while. What’s the first thing you do when you get up? Not brushing your teeth or opening your eyes, but staying in bed for five more minutes. After waking up, lie on the bed and exercise your limbs and head, especially your neck, and get up after 5 minutes, which helps prevent dizziness.
2. Unfold the quilt. During one night’s sleep, the human skin will discharge a large amount of water vapor, which will damp the quilt to varying degrees. If it is not allowed to emit, it will breed a large number of mites and bacteria, which is easy to make the quilt a source of pollution and harmful to health. Therefore, after getting up, you should turn the quilt over and open the doors and windows to let it breathe, then fold or pave it.
3. Have a cup of warm water. A cup of water in the morning can not only replenish water, but also flush the intestines and stomach, promote defecation, reduce blood viscosity, promote blood circulation, and prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
4. Massage the head. Gently massage the head and face for 5 minutes every morning, and finally continue to the neck, pressing the depression above the clavicle. Forming such a good habit can not only drain water and reduce swelling, slim your face, but also refresh your mind.
5. I defecate in the morning. Get up early to excrete. Once this good habit is formed, it will benefit you for life. You can eat more high fiber food at ordinary times and go to the toilet after you get up in the morning. Over time, you can form a habit,
6. Psychological suggestion. The morning is the best time of the day. At this time, you can inspire your soul. For example, smile at yourself in the mirror, or listen to a piece of music, and you will have a good mood all day long.
Leave a Reply