1. Full effect detergent it has a wide range of applications, and can be easily solved whether it is oil, dust or rust. However, they usually contain ethylene glycol monobutyl ether solvent, which will destroy red blood cells through the skin. Some consumers do not read the product description and do not dilute it. The greater the dose used, the greater the harm. Some sprays contain carcinogens formaldehyde and d-lemon olein, which will react with ozone in the air and induce lung diseases.
Alternative method: mix white vinegar and water at a ratio of 1:9 and spray for sterilization. For items that have been contaminated by bacteria, hydrogen peroxide can be used to disinfect them first, and then white vinegar water can be used to sterilize them more thoroughly.
2. Toilet detergent toilet cleaners that make toilets and pools as bright as new may be fatal or cause permanent damage. They can penetrate the skin and damage subcutaneous tissues and bones.
Alternative method: pour white vinegar into the toilet, soak it overnight, and brush it the next morning.
3. Laundry products washing powder and softener may contain carcinogen formaldehyde, which can induce allergy and asthma in short-term use.
Alternative: add half a cup of white vinegar to the laundry to sterilize and prevent wrinkle.
4. Floor cleaner California prohibits the addition of nonylphenol polyoxyethylene ether to floor cleaners, which is harmful to the environment and interferes with human hormone balance. Some floor cleaners contain chemicals that may cause harm to the fetus.
Alternative method: homemade white vinegar water also has bactericidal effect.
5. Degreaser degreasing agents may irritate lungs, burn skin and eyes, and may contain carcinogenic ingredients. Some crystalline detergents may cause blindness or death, or produce dangerous chemical reactions. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, mucous membranes and clothing. When using, avoid swallowing or inhaling spray by mistake, be sure to wear rubber gloves, and try to maintain indoor ventilation.
Alternative method: add 1 tablespoon of soapy water and 1 teaspoon of borax to two cups of hot water, spray on the greasy places such as the edge of the stove and the inner wall of the microwave oven, and wipe them off with a dry cloth after 20 minutes. If there is too much dirt, you can wipe it with waste newspaper first.
6. Tile cleaner some ceramic tile cleaning products irritate the lungs, and some may cause irreversible eye damage.
Alternative method: pour half a cup of soda powder into a bowl, slowly add soapy water and stir it into a cream, then dip it with a sponge and scrub it. You can also wipe the tiles with lemon and rinse them with water.
7. Air fresheners aromatic candles and other air fresheners contain benzene carcinogens and aromatic chemicals that lead to obesity, which are easy to cause addiction. Inhalation in large quantities is harmful to health and even fatal.
Alternative method: find out the source of odor and remove it completely. A small bowl of white vinegar in the room can also absorb the peculiar smell.