Acne is what we often say about acne, which is common among adolescent boys and girls. But your acne, which is beautiful, comes. How can you remove it? Traditional Chinese medicine has always focused on conditioning, aiming at the root of acne and carrying out long-term and long-term conditioning. These treatments include using traditional Chinese medicine, improving eating habits, and massaging the body to improve the body.
Acne is commonly known as acne, which is also known as acne in medicine. It is a chronic inflammatory skin disease of hair follicles and sebaceous glands. It often occurs in young people, mainly in the face, chest and back. From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, acne is often caused by excessive body heat, or fatty food, or excessive heat in the lung channels due to bad mood, or damp heat in the spleen and stomach. For a long time, it burns Yin fluid and causes Yin deficiency and fire. This leads to the accumulation of blood heat and toxin, and the accumulation of damp heat on the face, which is commonly known as acne.
Modern medical research has also proved that people with long-term constipation can not only cause abdominal distension, bad breath, dizziness, loss of appetite, fatigue and other symptoms, but also cause facial freckles, acne, pustules, pimples, rough skin and other skin diseases. It can be said that if you want to get rid of acne, you should first do a health self-examination for yourself. Constipation is the number one enemy of acne removal. Traditional Chinese medicine suggests that you take more fresh vegetables and fruits, especially celery and leeks rich in long fiber, or take Runtong capsules and aloe capsules to accelerate detoxification.
Reasons for acne: the causes of acne are complex and are related to many factors, such as unreasonable diet, mental tension, visceral dysfunction, poor living or working environment, lack of certain trace elements, genetic factors, and stool mystery. However, the main inducement is that the level of androgen in the body increases, and the epithelial cells that stimulate sebum and hair follicle shedding accumulate into yellow and white substances and embolism in the hair follicles, that is, acne is formed.
The key to dispelling acne in traditional Chinese medicine: Traditional Chinese medicine has always focused on conditioning, aiming at the root of acne, and conducting long-term and long-term conditioning. These treatments include using traditional Chinese medicine, improving eating habits, and massaging the body to improve the body.
There are two ways to dispel acne in the secret tradition of old Chinese medicine
Method 1: apply fresh potato chips to your face
Principle: in Chinese medicine recipes, potatoes are gentle and slightly cool plants, which have the effects of beauty, anti-aging, detoxification, anti-inflammatory, blood circulation and swelling reduction. Potatoes are alkaline food, which can absorb excessive oil secreted by the skin, prevent acne, and have better effects of removing acne marks, removing spots and relieving itching.
Specific steps: wash and peel the fresh potato, slice it, the thinner the better, so that it can stick to the skin. After facial cleansing, apply potato chips to the place with acne, and take them off after 10-15 minutes. After repeated use, you will find that the acne marks become significantly lighter.
Method 2: apply natural aloe on face
Principle: Aloe has always played an important role in the beauty of traditional Chinese medicine. The compendium of Chinese materia medica has recorded that aloe has the functions of anti-bacterial, repairing tissue damage, and protecting skin. Because aloe contains bradykininase, aloe polysaccharide and other excellent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ingredients, it can effectively inhibit the growth of acne and acne, and also improve the skin’s resistance.
Specific steps: use natural aloe vera to crush or extract juice. After cleaning your face at night, apply it to your face for 20 minutes, take it off, and wash your face. The red pimples on your face will obviously fade away, and the anti-inflammatory effect is very good. Your own conditions are very good.
Precautions of old TCM:
1. Traditional Chinese medicine stresses compatibility taboos and mutual restraint. When using traditional Chinese medicine acne removing products, do not mix them with other brand cosmetics;
2. If the acne is serious, please use the combination product of traditional Chinese medicine for no less than 45 days;
3. After the acne is completely eliminated, please adhere to cleaning your face with the professional acne removing cleanser of old Chinese medicine for a long time to ensure that your pores are not blocked;
4. Traditional Chinese medicine stresses that three parts of treatment, seven parts of nourishment and internal adjustment are very important, otherwise there will be repeated phenomena from time to time. It should be noted that the affected skin should be clean and good hygiene habits should be developed;
5. Avoid spicy, spicy and irritating foods, such as raw scallions, garlic, peppers, coffee, cocoa, etc. eat more coarse fiber foods, eat more vegetables and fruits, drink more water, and keep your bowels and bowels smooth. Women should pay attention to the normal physiological cycle and relieve dysmenorrhea in time;
6. In the acne attack period, it is best not to use oily and powdered cosmetics, so as not to aggravate the inflammatory reaction of the skin and maintain a pleasant mood.