Water is the source of life. People can’t live without water. If we drink more water at ordinary times, it will have a great effect on our body. The first glass of water you drink in the morning also has a meaning you can’t imagine. So, what are the benefits of the first glass of water in the morning?
A glass of water in the morning has such amazing benefits!
a glass of water in the morning is so good
1. Replenish water: after a night’s sleep, the body does not absorb water from the outside overnight, but the body consumes a large amount of water in the body through skin, breath, urine and other forms. After getting up, the body will be in a state of water shortage. Drinking a glass of water in the morning can transport water to the whole body in time and replenish the metabolic water.
2. Prevention constipation : drinking a glass of water in the morning helps stimulate the human intestinal tract, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, and make the intestinal tract more moist, which is conducive to the timely discharge of feces and plays a role in preventing constipation.
3. beauty beauty care: a glass of water every morning can help expel toxins accumulated overnight, and over time, it can play the role of beauty care.
4. Protecting the intestines and stomach: after the consumption and metabolism of the body overnight, the intestines and stomach have been “empty”. Drinking a glass of water at this time can help clean the intestines and stomach, dilute gastric acid, avoid gastric acid from stimulating the intestines and stomach, and play a role in protecting the intestines and stomach.
what should I pay attention to when I drink water in the morning
1. SIP: when drinking water in the morning, do not gulp it. It is recommended to put it in your mouth first, and then swallow it gradually. Otherwise, it may cause uncomfortable reactions for the elderly.
2. Proper amount: the amount of water to drink in the morning should be about 300ml, not too much, otherwise it will increase the burden on the intestines, stomach and kidneys, and cause swelling symptoms.
3, warm : if the water is too cold, it is easy to irritate the intestines and stomach, and if it is too hot, it will scald the mucosa. Therefore, the temperature of the first glass of water in the morning should not be too high or too low. Just drink warm water.
4. Add ingredients: if conditions permit, honey, salt, lemon juice, etc. can be added to the water. Honey water can prevent osteoporosis, light salt water can help defecate, and lemon water can improve beauty and beauty.
Leave a Reply