After a summer of ultraviolet radiation, many people’s skin has become dark. In autumn and winter, we all hope to seize a good opportunity to whiten.
So what is the fastest and best way to whiten? Experts say that if you want to whiten quickly, you must master the correct method.
Today, experts will introduce some good methods for whitening in autumn and winter, hoping to help you get a white face.
1. Reduce ultraviolet radiation although the ultraviolet radiation in autumn is not as strong as that in summer, it is still necessary to avoid ultraviolet radiation, especially when it is still very hot in autumn. When going out, try to wear hats, parasols, sunglasses and long sleeved clothes and trousers to protect your skin; Apply sunscreen half an hour before going out; As long as you have been engaged in outdoor activities, regardless of the degree of sun exposure, you should take a bath first after you go home, and gently wipe your whole body with massage. First, rinse with warm water, then cold water, and put some skin lotion on your whole body; It’s best not to go out at the time of the day when the ultraviolet rays are strongest.
2. Adequate sleep sleep is the best beauty and whitening method, which can not only effectively relieve the pressure of life, but also make your skin moist and elastic..
Moreover, during sleep, it is the best time for the skin to absorb nutrients. At this time, some natural whitening and skin care products can be well absorbed by the skin at night, so as to achieve the effect of skin whitening.
In addition, listening to more music is also a good helper for whitening.
3. Loofah juice facial mask: select fresh loofah, wash and peel it, put it into a juicer, squeeze and filter it, then add an appropriate amount of flour, mix it into a paste, evenly smear it on the face, and wash it after drying.
Loofah is rich in a variety of micro nutrients, which has a very good effect on whitening skin, especially for pigmented skin, and can make the skin glow white from the inside out.
4. Repair after exposure to the sun: if possible, wrap a towel with ice cubes to cool the red burned skin to slow down the local dryness and heat, and try to use less hands, otherwise it will aggravate the generation of sunburn spots.
After sunburn, it is also advisable to use fresh aloe at home, scrape out the aloe substance in the middle and apply it to the skin, which has the effect of calming and whitening.
Skin whitening is not only for the face, but also for other parts of the skin, such as the neck, hands, arms, legs and other parts of the body. When you go out, you’d better also apply sunscreen.
5. Make a water film before going to bed. Put hot water under your face every night before going to bed, and use the steam of hot water to fumigate your face for 3 minutes. It can not only replenish water and moisturize, but also discharge and decompose garbage in your pores. If you persist in using this method, your skin will be bright and clear.
6. Face washing and rice washing water many articles have written that rice washing water is white and tender, but have you tried it? Can you hold on? Don’t tell me your family can’t live without rice.
Haha, if you’re afraid of trouble, it doesn’t mean that every time you wash your face, you should wash a handful of rice first. You can collect the rice washing water into a bottle and put it in the refrigerator.
Take it out every time you wash your face.
To whiten the skin, it is actually relatively simple, but it needs to adhere to a process, step by step, and gradually you can see the effect.
In addition, we should also take sunscreen measures when going out in autumn and winter. Although the sun is not as strong as in summer, it will still have a certain impact on the skin.
In addition to whitening, pay attention to moisturizing in autumn and winter!