The spots on the face are the witness of the years, but these spots are also the most annoying. With the progress of beauty technology, laser freckle removal is now a more effective freckle removal method, and many women will choose laser to remove spots. Some patients will ask, can you wash your face on the day after laser freckle removal? Will washing your face affect the effect and even have sequelae?
After laser treatment, you can’t get wet, that is to say, you can’t wash your face on the day after laser freckle removal. Since the skin is still injured after laser freckle removal, it can’t be stained with water. After being stained with water, the skin will become inflamed and make the spots worse. After laser freckle removal, the skin is quite injured once and has a recovery period.
The laser freckle removal part needs a period of recovery. After laser freckle removal, the skin will be relatively fragile and can’t be stained with water. If it is stained with water, it may cause skin inflammation and easily cause pigmentation. Therefore, you can’t wash your face in the first five days, let alone with facial cleanser. After a few days, your skin will gradually recover and you can wash your face.
After five days, the skin will recover and can be washed. You can’t only use purified water, never use facial cleanser. During this period, you can’t eat spicy food. It’s OK to eat a healthy diet. As for the medicine of artificial cell healing membrane. In addition to paying attention to the problem of laser spot removal (removing spots) and face washing, in order to ensure the effect of surgical treatment, it is necessary to effectively regulate.
In addition to paying attention to the problem of laser spot removal and face washing, in order to ensure the effect of surgical treatment, effective nursing should be carried out.
1. On the day of laser freckle removal, there will be a burning sensation or a slight bleeding at the treatment site. We should not be too worried about this phenomenon. It is a normal phenomenon, and then there will be scabs. This usually falls off after 7-10 days. Be careful not to scrape the scabs off with your fingers
2. Some beauty seekers will have different levels of redness and swelling after laser freckle treatment, which can be alleviated by ice compress.
3. The spot that has just been freckle removed will be very sensitive to the sun, so it is important for us to sunscreen in 3 months to half a year, and we should also pay attention to sunscreen, try to avoid strong light exposure. When we need to go out, we should pay attention to applying sunscreen with higher intensity, and try to use sunscreen or umbrella to prevent ultraviolet (UVA / UVB) damage, so that our effect will be better..
4. Return to the outpatient department for follow-up examination after 1-2 weeks of treatment. If there is any abnormal phenomenon, see a doctor as soon as possible.
5. In terms of diet, it is better to be light, eat more vegetables and fruits, and supplement vitamin C to improve melanin metabolism.
It can be seen that you can’t wash your face on the day after laser freckle removal, or even within five days. In addition, the care after laser is very important. If you want to maintain the laser effect to the maximum, you must do a good job of care, so as to maintain a perfect skin appearance.