1. Can a boy who practices fighting grow tall
Exercise can help grow tall, but the most important thing to grow tall is to supplement enough nutrition.
Fighting means fighting and fighting. From ancient times to the present, human beings have invented various fighting techniques, and there are many different fighting techniques in the world today. Fighting includes unarmed fighting (without weapons) and instrumental fighting (with weapons).
There are too many fighting skills in the world, including boxing, wrestling, taekwondo, Muay Thai, Sanda, French kickboxing, kickboxing, sumo, comprehensive fighting, and real combat Sangbo.
2. What are the characteristics of fighting
Taijiquan and aikido: pay attention to four or two strokes, and use your strength to fight (or take the initiative to attack).
Muay Thai and karate: the moves are strong, powerful and strong.
Sanda: flexible footwork and sharp fall.
Comprehensive fighting: all kinds of martial arts movements are included. The moves are flexible and changeable, so that the enemy does not know what moves you want to play and can’t figure out your routines.
Boxing: footwork is the most flexible of all kinds of martial arts. Flexible footwork makes up for the occasional use of feet.
Wrestling and sumo wrestling: the wrestling method is fierce.
Brazilian jujitsu: good at dragging the opponent into the ground, and then obtaining a controlled posture on the ground. Once the control posture is formed, the jujitsu practitioner can use a variety of attack methods such as joint technique, wringing technique or hitting technique to subdue the opponent.
3. The best age to practice fighting
Five to ten years old and above are suitable for practicing free combat.
According to the martial arts Sanshou competition rules and referee law, qualification examination:
The age limit for adult athletes is 18-35 years old.
Athletes must have proof of personal insurance for participating in the competition.
Athletes must show physical examination certificates including EEG, ECG, blood pressure and pulse issued by hospitals at or above the county level within 20 days from the date of reporting.
Male and female adult group: over 18 years old.
Young men and women: 15 to 17 years old. What is the age for teenagers to learn free combat.
Male juvenile group: 12-14 years old.
Boys and girls: 5-9 years old.
The advantages of practicing fighting
Coordinate whole body movement
Its technical movements can be roughly divided into upper limb movements and lower limb movements. Upper limb movements include straight fist, hook fist and swing fist in boxing, and some special movements such as split fist, palm, elbow and block, which are unique to Oriental martial arts; Lower limb movements include front kick, back kick, side kick, leg whip and knee movements; There is also the technical action of ground entanglement, which is unique to Brazilian jujitsu. Each movement has an axis operation mode, which requires full-body coordination and strength, and combines jumping, dodging, ground and other movements to make the whole body move and the mind relax in activity.
Cultivate people’s sense of competition
Competition consciousness is the basic quality that all kinds of talents in society must have. It can be said that fighting can best cultivate the competitive spirit of “not being arrogant in victory and not being discouraged in defeat”. Fighting, facing the attack of fists and feet and the competition of skills, success and failure, pain and happiness, loss and pride, must be one of the two. After a period of fighting practice, teenagers will become more vigorous and competitive when they enter the ranks of social competition as adults.
Fat reduction, shaping and muscle flexibility
Fight fitness is a fast-paced, medium and high-intensity sports event with multiple repetitions. It can not only increase the muscle volume, but also consume excess fat in the body. Through the unique training method, the muscle growth is no longer zombie like, but flexible and full of vitality. The movement speed and strength of fight fitness are appropriate. At the beginning, you may feel awkward to start. After gradually finding the feeling, you will be proud of your agile skills, unrestrained movements and energetic muscles.
Precautions for fighting
1. Don’t relax. Fighting is a kind of fierce sport, which requires high physical strength. However, will the better the physical strength, the better the victory? Not necessarily. Fighting is a highly skilled skill. First of all, the rational use of physical strength is the key to winning. If you blindly fight and dash without paying attention to strategy, and only rely on good physical strength and speed to win, you will easily fall into the trap of the other side’s attrition war.
2. Close your eyes. In defense, once you attack the other side, you don’t observe and judge calmly, but close your eyes and head down to avoid. In this way, it is difficult to find the opportunity to counterattack. You can’t defend effectively, and you can’t counterattack effectively. In this way, you only have to take a hit.
3. Only attack but not defend. Some practitioners do not pay attention to the training of defensive techniques, and they only know how to work but not to defend. This is very wrong. Because in the confrontation, the other party is a living person. He will fight back, see your weakness, and lure you to consume energy.