The existence of spots adds a stain to the white and delicate face, which greatly discounts the skin! If you want to have a fast freckle removal method, you don’t know what to do. Don’t worry. Now Xiaobian will teach you how to effectively remove freckles and let the spots on your skin disappear.
Trick 1: garlic freckling
1. Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, 3 teaspoons of mung bean powder and 100ml of purified water.
2. Wash the garlic, how to peel it, then put it in a bowl and put it in the microwave oven for 1-3 minutes to remove the flavor.
3. Take the heated garlic and squeeze it, then add mung bean powder and purified water and stir it evenly.
4. Apply the garlic cream directly on your face and apply it for 15-30 minutes.
Trick 2: potato freckle removal
Potatoes have the effects of beauty, anti-aging, detoxification, anti-inflammatory and blood circulation. In addition, potatoes are alkaline food, so they have a good effect on absorbing oil and removing freckles.
1. Prepare some fresh potatoes, wash and peel them.
2. Cut the peeled potatoes into thin slices, and then gently apply them to your face for 15-30 minutes.
3. Stick to it 2-3 times a week. After a period of time, you will find the effect of potatoes.
Trick 3: tomato freckle removal
1. Prepare a proper amount of tomatoes, then wash them and mash them into paste.
2. Apply it on your face for 15-30 minutes.
3. Don’t rush to wash your face after getting it off. Massage the tomato residue on your face with your fingers to promote the absorption of the skin on your face.
PS: you can also insist on eating a few tomatoes every day, which can achieve the effect of removing freckles from the inside out.
Trick 4: remove spots with dried mulberry leaves
Because mulberry leaves contain active ingredients that inhibit “tyrosinase”, which can reduce the production of melanin. In addition, other nutritional ingredients of mulberry leaves can nourish and repair the skin, so it is a good choice to choose dry mulberry leaves to soak in water as a method to remove freckles.
1. Take 15g of dried mulberry leaves each time, soak them in boiling water and drink them as tea.
2. Apply tea to the spots on your face.
3. Stick to it three times a day for a month, and then you can observe that the spots on your face tend to disappear.
Trick 5: spot removing
The blood sea point on our body is mainly used to treat all blood diseases and gynecological diseases. Pressing the blood sea point before lunch is conducive to removing freckles on our face~
1. On Xuehai point – cover the patient’s kneecap with the palm (press the right palm on the left knee and the left palm on the right knee). The five fingers are upward, the palm is naturally open, and the point is below the thumb end.
2. Gently click with the index finger and thumb of your fingers for 5-10 minutes.
Magic trick 6: diet to remove freckles
1、 Black fungus and red jujube soup
Take 30g black fungus and 20 red dates. Wash the black fungus, remove the core of the red date, add appropriate water, and cook for about half an hour. Once a day in the morning and once after dinner. If taken regularly, it can remove freckles, build body and enrich muscles, and treat facial spots and thin shapes.
Black fungus in this recipe can moisten the skin and prevent skin aging; Jujube and zhongyiqi can strengthen the spleen and moisten the skin, and help black fungus remove black spots
2、 Carrot juice
Crush the fresh carrots and squeeze the juice. Take 10-30ml. After washing your face in the morning and evening, pat your face with fresh juice. After drying, pat your face with your hand coated with vegetable oil. In addition, drinking 1 cup of carrot juice every day also has a freckle removing effect.
Because carrots are rich in vitamin A. Vitamin A can be converted into vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A can smooth and strengthen the skin, and prevent rough skin and freckles.
3、 Lemon ice sugar juice
Stir lemon juice and add rock sugar to drink. Lemon is rich in vitamin C, and 100 grams of lemon juice can contain up to 50 mg of vitamin C. In addition, it also contains calcium, phosphorus, iron and B vitamins.