Coping strategy 1: cucumber skin beautifying facial mask
1. Put the cucumber into the juicer and pour it into a small bowl.
2. Then put in egg white, pearl powder and a proper amount of flour to make a paste, subject to no downward flow.
3. Wash your face, put the prepared paste on your face, dry it, wash it, and pat it with skin softener and skin care products, 1-2 times a week.
Coping strategy II: Chrysanthemum beauty
Chrysanthemum contains rich essence and chrysanthemum, which can effectively inhibit the production of melanin and soften epidermal cells.
1. Chrysanthemum can be made into porridge for internal consumption.
2. It can be mashed and mixed with egg white to apply to the face, which can whiten the skin.
3. Put the chrysanthemum petals into the bottle, inject medical alcohol and seal it. After one month, dilute it with twice the cold boiled water. It has whitening effect on the skin, especially on oily skin.
Coping strategy 3: beer refreshing
1. Take a clean bowl and pour beer into it. Immerse the medicinal cotton yarn in the wine for about 3 minutes.
2. Take out the cotton yarn, twist it slightly, and apply it on your face to completely relax your facial skin. Apply it for about half an hour.
3. If the moisture in the cotton yarn is sucked dry, it can be soaked in the first two parts and then applied.
Coping strategy 4: Aloe honey facial mask
Apply aloe juice to your face before going to bed at night, or add appropriate honey flour to aloe juice to make a facial mask and apply it to your face. After a period of time, you will find that the shift spots on your face are much lighter.
Coping strategy 5: Tea Whitening
1. After washing your face, smear tea on your face and gently pat your face with your hands.
2. Attach the absorbent cotton dipped in tea to your face for 2-3 minutes, and then wash with clean water, which has the effect of removing color spots and whitening.
PS: sometimes the tea color on your face can’t be washed off immediately, but it will disappear naturally after one night.
Coping strategy 6: tomato brightening facial mask
Tomato juice facial mask, just crush the juice, add a small amount of honey, and then add the top powder to make a paste, and then apply it to the face.
Coping strategy 7: potato Whitening Facial Mask
Potatoes are rich in vitamins, which can promote the growth of skin cells, maintain skin luster, bleach subcutaneous melanin, not only whiten and rejuvenate the skin, but also reduce summer sunburn. Potatoes are washed, peeled and chopped, and put into a juicer to squeeze juice.
Potatoes can also eliminate black circles under the eyes. Cut potatoes into thin slices and apply them to the black circles under the eyes.
Leave a Reply