How to whiten after all, girls are more eager to have beautiful skin. Of course, there are many ways to whiten in beauty and skin care. Can pearl powder be used to whiten? If pearl powder can whiten, how can the specific method be effective? Interested friends can look at it with Xiaobian.
Pearl powder contains SOD (superoxide dismutase), trace elements, a variety of amino acids and vitamins, which can supplement nutrition for skin, activate skin cells, make skin more energetic, and show a healthier and whiter complexion.
Pearl powder, especially nano pearl powder, has a strong cleaning ability and can adsorb grease and dirt on the skin. Many people’s skin color is bad, in part because basic care – especially cleaning – is not good. If the cleanser selected is wrong or the cleaning ability is not strong enough, even the most basic healthy skin color can’t be presented.
Pearl powder does have some covering effect, which is like foundation make-up. Some users like to blend nano pearl powder into lotion to supplement nutrition, protect against ultraviolet rays and slightly cover up the skin, thus brightening the skin tone.
whitening method of pearl powder
1. Mix pearl powder with honey, take a spoonful of it every morning, mix it with warm water, and drink it on an empty stomach. It can not only remove toxins from the body, but also moisturize and whiten the skin after long-term drinking.
2. When using the skin cream at night, add a small amount of pearl powder to apply it together, which can adjust the oil secretion of the skin and has an effective whitening effect. This is the unique whitening secret of movie star Yu Feihong.
3. Drink pearl vinegar made by yourself. Pour pearl powder into organic apple vinegar or organic raspberry vinegar. After the pearl powder is dissolved, add a small amount of half a cup of warm water each time and mix it into honey for drinking. This pearl vinegar has better skin beautifying and anti-aging effects.
pearl powder whitening facial mask
1. Exfoliating facial mask
First prepare an appropriate amount of pearl powder and put it in a small bowl, then add an appropriate amount of water to mix it into a paste, apply the self-made facial mask on your face and start to massage in circles until the pearl powder is dry, and then wash your face with water. This method can only be used 1-2 times a week, which can help remove cutin and blackhead very well.
2. Pearl powder milk facial mask
First put an appropriate amount of pearl powder in the facial mask bowl, then pour in an appropriate amount of fresh milk and a few drops of honey, stir it evenly, apply it to the whole face, and wait for 20 minutes to wash it, so as to achieve a good fast whitening effect.
3. Pearl Powder Lemon facial mask
First squeeze lemon into fresh juice, then mix it with pearl powder and apply it directly on your face. The product with two whitening ingredients can achieve better skin beautifying effect, and the production process is also very simple.
4. Pearl powder aloe juice facial mask
Squeeze the fresh aloe vera into juice, then pour it into pearl powder, stir it into a paste, directly smear it on your face, wait for 20 minutes, then wash your face to achieve a good whitening and moisturizing effect, and prevent the growth of acne.