1. What are the precautions for diving? Check diving equipment
Don’t be careless about the very important links before diving. Confirm the equipment by yourself and hand it over to the peer partners for inspection. To ensure safety, diving must be conducted in groups of two.
2. What are the precautions for diving
Carry the equipment on your back and walk into the sea with your diving partner (beginners who flip back and jump don’t need to learn that). When the water is waist deep, first put on a diving mask and help your partner to wear fins. After doing all this, hold the pressure regulator in your mouth and start breathing from the second decompression part. Turn back, wipe your feet on the ground and continue to retreat to the sea to prevent tripping due to the inconvenience of flippers.
3. What are the precautions for diving
After arriving at the predetermined diving site, follow the instructor to gradually dive into the sea along the natural slope of the seabed. For the first time, a diver should not dive deeper than six meters. During diving, observe the water pressure gauge at any time to grasp the depth.
4. What are the precautions for diving
When you dive to a certain position, you can look at the instructor’s gesture to move around (two people together) and keep your body in the water when swimming. In order to reduce physical exertion, you should swing your fins regularly, breathe smoothly without tension (your partner is around), and adjust your buoyancy correctly to avoid collision with the seabed. If the body starts to feel heavy, adjust the posture and input a little air into the buoyancy regulator. Observe the surrounding environment and exchange information with diving partners.
5. What are the precautions for diving
If you want to float after diving, first tell your partner with a gesture that you are ready to float, and they should slowly float. At this time, it should be noted that the floating speed must be slow. If it is too fast, it will cause diving obstacles due to the change of water pressure (the body needs some time to relieve due to the change of water pressure). After floating on the water, immediately fill the buoyancy regulator with air to maintain buoyancy, and replace it with a breather tube for breathing.
6. What are the precautions for diving
After emerging from the water, swim to the shore to the shallow water, and go back to the shore as when entering the water. Make diving records after landing. (form a habit)
What are the advantages of diving
1. Diving is good for our health. If we insist on diving at ordinary times, we can exercise the whole body. The main reason is that the water environment is very different from the land environment, and for the human body, the resistance at the bottom of the water is very large. At this time, it will increase the difficulty of sports, which can play an exercise effect.
2. Persisting in diving can also play the role of skin beauty. Now for many women, we can help promote skin health by diving. When diving, we can let the water flow help us play a unique beauty massage effect. This is good for our health. So we should be careful when diving.
3. Persisting in diving can also play a role in reducing pressure and fighting cancer, which is meaningful for our health. When diving, we can find that this can exercise people’s physique, and also help us effectively promote the health of various tissues and organs of the human body through diving. At the same time, it can also promote the improvement of functions, which is very good for our internal organs.
What are the diving equipment
1. Face mirror
This is something that divers must wear. Moreover, the selection of face mirrors should not be sloppy. They must be suitable for your face and prevent water from entering. The main composition of the face mirror is composed of transparent lens, skirt and headband.
2. Breathing tube
The structure of the breathing tube is very simple, one tube and one mouthpiece. The tube body of the breathing tube is usually a semi-rigid plastic tube, and the mouthpiece of the lower half is made of silicone. The requirement of a suitable breathing tube is also to fit your face.
When choosing a diving suit, we should not only look at its style and brand. The most important thing is to see its practicality. Diving suits are divided into diveskin, wetsuits and Drysuits.
4. BCD buoyancy control device
This is a matter of life and death. BCD buoyancy control device is a device that can help the diver keep balance in the water and adjust the buoyancy by ascending and descending. BCD can be roughly divided into three different styles: backpack BCD, vest BCD and system BCD.
The regulator is composed of primary head, secondary head, standby respirator and low-pressure pipe. Its function is to convert the high-pressure air in the cylinder into normal pressure air. The primary head is connected to the gas cylinder, and the secondary head is connected to the respirator. The secondary head is also divided into yoke and din, and the difference is whether there is an O-ring.