Can photorejuvenation whiten skin? This is the most concerned issue of beauty lovers. Photorejuvenation is a professional skin beautifying technology, and photorejuvenation has a strong whitening effect. Let’s briefly introduce the question of whether photorejuvenation can whiten.
1. Can photorejuvenation whiten?
Photorejuvenation has always had the effect of whitening and rejuvenating. As long as the temperature and wavelength are controlled well, the pigment in the deep skin can be eliminated, and the skin can be whitened and refreshed. Moreover, Photorejuvenation can effectively increase the elasticity of the skin, stimulate the production of collagen, fill in wrinkles, and make your skin young again.
2. Photorejuvenation whitening effect
Everyone likes white and smooth skin, but the existence of color spots, wrinkles, red blood, rosacea and other problems makes beauty disappear. Photorejuvenation and whitening starts with the disintegration of skin problems. Photorejuvenation uses strong pulsed light of 560 ~ 1200nm to directly irradiate the skin surface, and carries out mild, non stripping, non-invasive and non interventional treatment on the skin tissue. When photons act on skin tissue, photons are preferentially absorbed by various pigment cells and microvessels in the tissue, which can destroy, decompose, absorb and disappear without damaging normal skin tissue.
Skin problems always affect beauty. If you want skin and want beauty, the first step is to remove the problem blemishes of skin. Photorejuvenation is a famous beauty technology, and the effect is also very significant. Photons act on the dermis through the epidermal tissue, and use photothermal and photochemical effects to generate thermal stimulation on collagen and elastin, collagen and elastic fibers, forming a thick thermal effect layer. Its special role is to promote the regeneration, reorganization and repair of collagen and elastin, collagen and elastic fibers, so that the skin becomes young, compact and elastic.
3. Principle of photorejuvenation
Photorejuvenation is a non exfoliative treatment using continuous strong pulse photon technology, which can eliminate fine wrinkles, remove telangiectasia and pigment spots. Based on the selection of indications, the photorejuvenation technology is divided into type I and type II: type I photorejuvenation is applicable to the treatment of pigmentary problems: pigmentation, pigmentation, freckles, coffee spots, and dark skin; Benign vascular lesions and skin heterochromaticity, including telangiectasia, rosacea, laser wrinkle removal and erythema caused by other treatments. Type II light rejuvenation is suitable for treatment
the harm of photorejuvenation
1. Water shortage and dryness of skin: photorejuvenation may cause dry skin due to accelerated metabolism of skin after receiving photon irradiation, which may cause accelerated loss of water and nutrients in skin. In addition, when performing Photorejuvenation, the skin is fragile. It is necessary to do a good job in sunscreen, hydration and moisturizing, otherwise it is easy to cause new skin problems.
2. Skin burns: people with darker complexion and easily pigmented skin are prone to skin burns during photorejuvenation. This is also because when they do Photorejuvenation, they need to increase the irradiation intensity of photons to help achieve the effect of skin rejuvenation. Once the photon irradiation intensity exceeds the safe range, it is easy to cause skin burns and stimulate the production of pigment.
3. Skin infection allergy: if the quality of the cold gel applied to the treatment site before photorejuvenation is not up to standard, or if other cosmetics whose quality is not guaranteed are used during Photorejuvenation, it is easy to appear pigmentation, long face spots and dark skin after photorejuvenation. If it contains microorganisms, it may also cause facial skin infection, skin allergy, redness and swelling.
precautions after photorejuvenation
1. Beauty loving women must carefully read and abide by the post-treatment instructions after photorejuvenation treatment, strictly follow the doctor’s instructions, and immediately contact the treating doctor if they find anything not found. The doctor will guide them to carry out correct care and treatment.
2. Because the skin will be temporarily fragile after Photorejuvenation, you must pay attention to protecting your skin after treatment, and take all protective measures when you go out, especially in autumn and winter. No matter what season, we need to protect our skin well before going out for activities.
3. Because there are various differences in the sensitivity of beauty lovers to strong light, a small number of people will have pigmentation symptoms after photorejuvenation treatment, and usually absorb it by themselves within 3-9 months. It can be combined with oral vitamins C and e to promote pigment metabolism and enhance skin immunity. Endocrine related diseases should be treated with internal regulation of traditional Chinese medicine.
4. During the treatment period, beauty loving female friends should prohibit the consumption of photosensitive food and photosensitive drugs, and fast food that may cause skin allergy for sensitive skin. In addition, since the absorption capacity of the skin is enhanced and the metabolism is accelerated after treatment, skin care is required to supplement adequate moisture and nutrition after operation.