As one of the common condiments in life, sugar also has skin care effects. Can you whiten your face by washing with sugar? Can salt and vinegar be added to the water to protect your skin? Today, let Xiaobian reveal for you, and help you realize your whitening wish.
1. Can you whiten your face with sugar?
White sugar is rich in vitamins, including vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and so on. These vitamins have a very strong whitening effect, and are absolutely safe without side effects.
2. Other benefits of using sugar to wash your face
2.1 anti aging: scientists have found a polysaccharide called “molasses” in white sugar, which has a strong antioxidant function. Washing your face with sugar can effectively delay skin aging.
2.2. Dispel acne and remove acne marks. Nutrition experts tell us that the main substance in white sugar is sugar. Many nutrients in sugar have a good nourishing effect on the skin, and also have a very obvious effect on wound healing. Washing your face with white sugar for a long time can effectively remove acne marks.
2.3. Exfoliate and acne. Add white granulated sugar to water three times a day to wash your face. After a week, you can find that your skin becomes smooth and effectively exfoliate and acne.
3. What to eat can whiten
3.1. Strawberries are berries, with a sugar content of 6% – 10%, and a variety of fruit acids, vitamins and minerals, which can enhance skin elasticity, whiten and moisturize.
3.2. The large amount of water and various moisturizing factors contained in apples can moisturize the skin. Vitamin C can inhibit the melanin deposition in the skin. Eating apples regularly can whiten the skin. In addition, the rich fruit acid components contained in apples can make pores smooth and have the effect of removing acne.
3.3. Oranges are the best beauty products in fruits. They are used as raw materials for cosmetics and skin care products because they are rich in vitamin C and calcium. Its main beauty effects are: whitening and cleaning skin, removing color spots, tightening skin, moisturizing skin, eliminating fatigue, anti-aging skin, etc.
3.4. Tomatoes are nutritious and low in calories. Many models eat tomatoes to keep fit. Its rich acidic juice can help you balance the pH value of your skin. For people with dark and rough skin, you can apply tomato juice to your face after tamping, and wash it with clean water after staying for about 15 minutes, which is very helpful to remove dead skin on your face.
benefits of washing your face with salt
1. Salt can brighten your eyes. After pouring warm water into the basin, add an appropriate amount of salt, melt it, and immerse your face in the salt water. At this time, open your eyes and subconsciously roll your eyes up, down, left and right. The purpose is to let the light salt water penetrate into your eyes to help clean your eyes. After a period of time, you will find that your eyes become bright and energetic.
2. Salt can brighten the skin tone. Washing your face with salt has a good effect of cleaning and removing dirt. Mix a small spoon of fine salt with 3 to 5 drops of water, gently stir it evenly with your fingers, and then gently massage it on your face from top to bottom from your forehead. After a few minutes, until the salt particles on your face are white powder, wash them with warm water.
3. Salt can effectively control the oil in the T-shaped area. Often, our T-shaped area is the place with the most oil, especially for people with oily skin. In summer, we may as well use salt to control the oil. First, moisten the skin, rub a small amount of fine salt on the skin, massage for a few minutes, then rest for 3 minutes, press and massage the middle finger abdomen on both sides of the nose wing from bottom to top. If you persist in this for a period of time, you will find that the oil output is really reduced.
First of all, vinegar is weakly acidic, which can soften our stratum corneum, thus making our skin more elastic. The weak acidity of vinegar can also stimulate our skin, intensify the contraction of our skin cells, and make our skin more delicate and elastic. After washing the face, mix white vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:3 to wipe the skin, and gently massage with your fingers. Wash your face after 5 minutes. Doing this for a long time can make our facial skin more compact and elastic, and has a good therapeutic effect on wrinkles and skin relaxation.
Studies have found that vinegar can not only stimulate facial skin, but also dilute melanin when mixed with Atractylodes macrocephala. So for friends with spots on their faces, we can try to mix vinegar and Atractylodes macrocephala, then wipe them on our long spots, massage them for a few minutes, and then clean them. In the long run, the spots can be diluted and subsided. And vinegar also has a good bactericidal effect. For those with large pores and bad skin, you can try to wash your face with low concentration vinegar water, and then clean it. Doing this for a long time has a good killing effect on bacteria, mites and other parasites on our face.