Laser freckle removal is a freckle removal method that has been used a lot in recent years. For postpartum mothers, how long can we do laser freckle removal after childbirth? This has always been a puzzle for many baomoms. Next, Xiaobian will give you a detailed answer to this question.
How long can postpartum do laser freckle
After childbirth, the skin of a new mother will become dark and produce many color spots. Postnatal color spots usually appear brown and butterfly shaped, distributed on the bridge of the nose, cheeks, forehead and upper lip. This kind of color spot mostly belongs to pregnancy spot, which will gradually disappear with the recovery of the body after childbirth, but it is usually slow. If a new mother wants to recover as soon as possible, she needs to do some self-conditioning or choose to do laser freckle removal.
Experts suggest that postpartum mothers can first go to a regular hospital for examination to determine what spots are, and then decide what method to use to remove spots. Generally speaking, laser freckle removal can be done after giving birth to a child whose body is stable, and people with weak health can wait for 6 months or more.
In fact, the most effective way to treat stretch marks is laser treatment, and now there are many beauty lovers who use laser treatment for stretch marks.
Postpartum laser freckle removal
Laser freckle removal refers to the removal of color spots with advanced laser instruments, with obvious effects. However, many mothers will be afraid of using lasers to solve the problem of how to freckle after childbirth, for fear of insecurity. But in fact, as long as you choose a professional beauty agency to do laser care, you will be able to safely and effectively solve the problem of how to freckle after childbirth.
The principle of laser freckle removal is that the laser emitted by the treatment instrument can penetrate the damaged skin very smoothly, enter the damaged part, and treat the pigment of the damaged part. Freckle pigment changes under strong laser irradiation, and then dissipates by itself, thus being cured. The laser does not forcefully remove the pigment, but through the skin. However, there will be scars after treatment, and because it is selective, that is, it only acts on pigment particles and does not damage normal skin. Therefore, all mothers can rest assured!
Other freckle removing methods
1. Freckle removal with fruit acid — peel off the epidermis with high concentration of fruit acid, which is safer and more reliable than chemical peeling in the past, and achieves the purpose of “skin replacement”.
2. Removing spots by grinding — remove surface color spots by mechanical grinding.
3. Acupuncture and moxibustion for freckling — belonging to the category of traditional Chinese medicine, it regulates meridians and collaterals and improves human endocrine.
4. Drug freckle removal – oral vitamin C combined with intravenous vitamin C.
5. Chinese herbal freckle removal: follow the principles of traditional Chinese medicine, take Chinese herbal preparations with corresponding functions, and apply Chinese herbal facial mask to cure color spots from the inside out. There are many ways to remove freckles, but the effect varies from person to person.